Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fun Folks

Ouch. Stop yelling, "Add more people to your blog, Nick Rapper!" in my ear. I know I just published a groundbreaking post two seconds ago, but, in response to some annoying Nick Rapper fans, here's a few more chic chicks to meet and greet -- I'll admit, a few picks are quite risqué.

Mathias M ~ Frequent target of oncoming rap missiles by yours truly. I see this dude five mornings a week, and he helps me wake up at least. Acorn fights.

Vlad S ~ Solid dude. Friends with Mathias and Anthony M. Overall awesome dude. Cool dude. Really nice stamina, too. See him in the morning, basically. Sweet dude.

Concetta K ~ Better known as Princess Superstar, she delivers ill rhymes and I'll frequently be quoting her. Dave is not a fan, even though he's just jealous, probably, maybe not, definitely not, not.

Jill C ~ Told you all about this addition weeks ago! A senior, she'll be trolling the halls with her wide eyes and stuff. She's strongly against a certain cell phone policy. And she's artistic -- always a plus in the world of Nick Rapper.

Kate B ~ According to this new presence, Iowa is not the World's Least Interesting Anything. Miss Kate is a very special person to me, and will be properly exploited.

Adem U ~ We need this guy. Fan of Nick Rapper, basketball enthusiast, former World of Warcraft devotee, procrastinator (remember!), and person of Turkish background, give a combination formal and personal greeting to this man's man.

No comments:

Post a Comment