Thursday, October 8, 2009

Female Response

Taken from this site, here are some pickup lines I'm considering using:

- Baby, if I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together.

- Are your legs tired, baby? You've been running through my mind all day!

- Life without you would be like a broken pencil . . . pointless.

- Your body is a wonderland and I want to be Alice.

- I know it's not Christmas, but Santa's lap is always ready.

- I was blinded by your beauty so I'm gonna need your name and number for insurance reasons.

- Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

- [Poof!] What are your other two wishes?

- You must be a parking ticket 'cause you've got fine written all over you.

- You're fat. But not as fat as a polar bear, because a polar bear would break the ice. Hi, I'm Nick.

[Opinions? Recommendations? Comment, please!]

1 comment: