Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lazy Tuesday

Pronounced "Tuceday." Three's a charm in terms of these here rambles I be givin' you. This one's more Internet-centric and less about what Jen's been up to (which is surely inappropriate). I'm late on this but it's worth it -- there's a swine flu game. Not a bad game by anyone's standards, but come on! Move on to OMGPOP, which continues to cut valuable time out of my life. Honestly, it's more addictive than that bubblegum stick Farmville. OMGPOP's Draw My Thing -- the online Pictionary -- is the new crack. Quote me on that. Actually, quote my blog often. Word of mouth advertising is all I got right now. Few late 2009 music recommendations: "The Numbers Song" by Acid Girls, "My Friends" by Number One Yonkees, and "I Hate People" by Jemina Pearl. Come on, prep for your year-end lists. I'll be reading each and every one of 'em! Today I did things and tomorrow I'll do things. Time, though, to present you a handful of possible slogans for my blog. Sorry to cut the ramble short.

"Nickrapper.blogspot.com -- it's not as bad as it sounds."

"You think your blog is fucking the Second Coming or something? Well, read my blog . . . and in a second you'll be coming to your senses and realizing Anthony C is definitely not an important character in my blog!" ["Phail" is a fail. We speak English in America, Ant!]

"Is your life dull and uninspired? That's cool. By the way, read my blog The Fictional Account of Miss Teacher's Exploits in Technology."

"Without my blog, your life is grounded in reality. That's funny, because reality involves a recession and hunger and the existence of Nickelback. Faggot, read my blog."

"Politically incorrect, pretentiously scatological, insufferably varied, entirely plagiarized, and impressively offensive -- my blog, not yours Jen."

Like of any of these? Have any of your own good slogans fo' me? Comment me or whatever. My contact info is somewhere in cyberia. Peace out. Good luck. Take care. Stock phrase.

2 comments:

  1. the act of "cumming" was spelled wrong...phail

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to hear more about the character "christian p". he seems very interesting

    ReplyDelete