Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rhyme Galaxy

Welcome to Nick Rapper's Galaxy of Raps / Forget all of your malice and relax / Chill, you're in the company of the Great One / It's your fate son; don't make fun of a blogger with some lyrics and a fake gun / But for your sake, RUN! / I'm the antagonist -- no cape, hun / This blog is losing its credibility / All's I do is complain. Hold on, my head is killin' me! / I approach my readers as if they've ever read a soliloquy / Keep in mind I write this dread unwillingly / My keyboard looks at me like, dude get a life / I unplug his ass, then I'm like, "you're the one that's dead, right?" / He looks at me like, Dude I'm not looking at you / Then I throw a book at the dude / Back to gossip, rumors, hearsay / Dear today, I sincerely pray / Dave gets help / I'll admit, he rolls the best L's / Add me on Twitter / Add me on Flickr / Add me on the list of guys who wear glitter / Hey, I'm extraneous -- you're bitter / I'm a precious critter who eats quitters for dinner / I eat sinners for the next meal / My sex appeal lest reveal a person who's chest is STEEL / These abs, these pex, these heels / Who wants to be the next to feel? / Dave, get off me, I don't swing that way, I like breasts forreal / I make sexy sounds like pops and clicks / My blog gets lots of hits / Chillin' wit dem jocks and chicks / Words, dots, 'n pics / That's my blog in a nutshell / When I walk by, all the sluts yell / Finally, I wanna mention Dave Fuckhead / Without him, this blog wouldn't exist -- enough said

1 comment:

  1. "My blog gets lots of hits" LMAO suuuuure

    ReplyDelete