Thursday, October 15, 2009

Philly Boy

Straight from the mind of Nick Rapper he presents to you this new article called, well, look at the title. So Marina and Brandon don't really want themselves in this here blog. Too bad. Marina is dating a guy. Brandon likes The Rangers. More. Anthony C needs to start giving me his Sociology handouts. Deuce. Julian G sells chocolate, in school. Illegal. Anthony M keeps hitting me, bro. It's cold out. I saw James J today. He was wearing these fifth-ranked Troy Polamalu shades. He's a fine bro. Ryan A keeps making these juvenile hand sounds. Keep in mind we're all fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, or nineteen over here. Relevant. My Internet brother made this album. Jen doesn't understand what a blog is. Or how people find you on one. Or maybe she just doesn't understand some bare essentials of online activity. Keep in mind, Jen and I know each other from Web Design. My newest rap will be released in less than a month. Dave better not reveal the origins of those "marks." Dave's cool. He's getting an eighth. Nick L had trouble on the latest History quiz he partook in. Believe me, I did too. Keep in mind that Nick L manages this attack on the music industry. That band never had a chance in Hell. Though one of their members does have actual talent. His name is -- wow, the new Vampire Weekend song is good. Just sayin'. . . I'm writing a script for a play based on Anthony C's opinion of The Fictional Account of Miss Teacher's Exploits in Technology. Good blog. Needs editing, though. More characters will be added soon. At least three new females. Including Miss Jill C. Most of you know her. She's a nice human being with a stark view of the new cellular phone policy implemented by local authorities. Pretentious. Finally, I want to thank all commenters, supporters, critics, knowers, lovers, and writers of this blog. Last thoughts: Dave says I ain't gotta life, Wilbur thinks lowly of me, and Jen is a terrific fighter. Okay, take care. See ya tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Wilbur doesn't think lowly of you. Don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being written about on a "blog" has made my day

    ReplyDelete