Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wrong With

Due to the overwhelming popularity -- recognition by Jen -- of my first ramble, here's my second one. Simon Rex, colloquially known as Dirt Nasty, is my new personal inspiration. Enough about the lovely and talented me, time to talk about the kind of cute and sort of ADD'd you! Enter Web Design: Jen still not present and welcome to Mac interface. More specifically, welcome GarageBand. Wait, keep going -- podcasting. Further. Soon we'll be making podcasts for the NHS website. Today Dylan hosted a reggae show, Dave experimented will bass-driven garble, and Wilbur actually started recording his voice for a testcast. Our teacher was happy that the voice recorder is working. I'm like, "Of course it works, Madam. Dis isn't some 700th-rate secondary . . . nevermind." Movin' around the day. Spanish isn't lookin' to dandy with a ten-minute multi-lingual sketch to be performed on Monday. I need to get ant costumes, by the way. Drama class is getting good. Seven different types of voices. Something like that. Either way, I played a -- um, hello, this is suppose to be about you! Anthony C asked me if I could lend him some Alegebra II Test answers. Dude does terrible on tests. For shame. Marina C and Brandon P obviously did pretty okay, ya know. I'm strapped for information. Christian P arrived on-time to English class today. It's very important that you know that. Either way, Jen's continued absence makes blogging way too difficult. Only because she usually says weird things and I turn them into blog gold. Lastly, watch out for a few notable entries coming up: the remaining two acts of my play, a story in which all Fictional Account characters are locked in a room, a proposal to Josie (of Tumblr/Scrambler fame), and, most crucially, my declaration of complete insanity! The latter will include popular psychologist Dr. Phil McGraw as a co-signer of my testimonial waver. So, please enjoy the rest of your day and subsequently I want you to have a terrific Halloween -- please, for me, guys. Always with you in heart and mind, Nick Rapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment