Monday, October 26, 2009

Favorite Lyricists

[No need for an intro (what is this?) -- here's my favorite rappers, duh]

5. Princess Superstar ~ Sample lyric:
"Ooh here I come not what you expected / Y'all erected while I wreck shit next bit hard while I wreck it / Elected prom queen on the strength of my last record / Hectic get nekkid and do it backstage after you all exit / About three minutes start countin back seconds / I got sexists beggin me to make me breakfasts / Winnipeg to Texas, Easter egg to Xmas / Ass in excess make them other senseless girls look anorexics"

4. Nas ~ Sample lyric:

"It ain't hard to tell, I excel, then prevail / The mic is contacted, I attract clientele / My mic check is life or death, breathin a sniper's breath / I exhale the yellow smoke of buddha through righteous steps / Deep like The Shinin', sparkle like a diamond / Sneak a uzi on the island in my army jacket linin / Hit the Earth like a comet, invasion / Nas is like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin"

3. DOOM ~ Sample lyric:

"Is he still a fly guy clappin' if nobody ain't hear it / And can they testify from inner spirit / In living, the true gods / Givin' y'all nothing but the lick like two broads / Got more lyrics than the church got 'Ooh Lords' / And he hold the mic and your attention like two swords / Or even one with two blades on it / Hey you, don't touch the mic like it's AIDS on it / It's like the end to the means / Fucked type of message that sends to the fiends"

2. Guilty Simpson ~ Sample lyric:

"My motto is simple: / Without that loot, your instrumentals stay instrumentals / Blind man can see the kid's potential / And take notice, so I grind and stay focused / If I was any hotter, I'd drink straight vodka / spit out flames, and piss lava / That hot, fam, try again / That's why I got hoes like firemen / You can plug 'em up to hydrants / I should push a big red truck with sirens"

1. Eminem ~ Sample lyric:
"I like happy things, I'm really calm and peaceful (Uh huh huh) / I like birds, bees, I like people / I like funny things that make me happy and gleeful / Like when my teacher sucked my wee-wee in preschool (Woo!) / The ill type, I stab myself with a steel spike / While I blow my brain out just to see what it feels like / And this is how I am in real life / I don't want to just die a normal death, I wanna be killed twice (Uh huh) / How you wanna scare somebody with a gun threat / When they're high off of drugs they haven't even done yet"

No comments:

Post a Comment