Saturday, October 31, 2009

Investigative Data

Sorry guys -- no special Halloween post. Not everyone celebrates Halloween. I'll just say, "Happy holidays," and we can move on.
Due to an incomprehensible amount of time and a dude who likes blogging about blogging, I've conveniently found out the top ten most popular characters of this blog. The criteria is thus: besides me and a certain adult, here are the characters that are featured in the most posts before today:

1 Dave C, featured 59% of the time.
2 Jen A, featured 55% of the time.
3 Wilbur V, featured 41% of the time.
4 Anthony C, featured 36% of the time.
5 Marina C, featured 28% of the time.
6 Josie P, featured 23% of the time.
6 Brandon P, featured 23% of the time.
6 Dylan K, featured 23% of the time.
6 Ryan A, featured 23% of the time.
10 Christian P, featured 18% of the time.

Congratulations guys! Your fame has been validated. Seriously though, nothing surprising. The top three make up an important row in Web Design, which is the birthplace of this blog. I guess I didn't expect a top five placement from anti-hero Marina C.
If you haven't noticed (stoner), it's October 31st. Our first month has been swell. But let's make this the best blog in human history. Okay, fine, if it never reaches the pristine quality of Perez Hilton's masterpiece, I'll live. If you'd be so kind enough as to vote in the poll located in the top right sector of my blog, I'd appreciate it very much! I have a Facebook group going, too. You don't need to be a friend of me to join. So have a good morning, afternoon, night, life, semicolon, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment