Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Old Lyrics

Upon the request of two sophomores, Mr. Mario C and Mr. Amrou I, I give you my Plane Geometry project from last year. It's a rap, duh. Written on 2 June 2009, here's "Geometry is Relevant -- The Epic Rap":

I'm going insane, and y'all will be perplexed / I'm gonna be edgy, like I'm a vertex / I love geometry -- our room is a top facility / I'm only givin' you a part, not a whole, like I'm probability / I'm throwin' down rhymes at warp speed -- I'm the craziest / I don't come at you halfway -- what am I, a radius? / I'm causin' mass hysteria -- I'm lyrical / On the surface, I don't half much area like I'm spherical / I'm in the basement, and I've blocked the radicals / I'm straight on all sides like a quadrilateral / When I learn about geometry I got the juice / I have the longest span like I'm a hypotenuse / Keep reading: by the end you'll be mad wordless / But you got to face me like I'm a flat surface / I'm so popular -- and I'm gettin' even bigger / My rhymes are solid like I'm a 3-D figure / I'm coming out family friendly -- I'll stay clean / I come at you from different angles like I'm scalene / My striking impact isn't gonna end in a day / I make my point -- then extend like a ray / Speaking all modest but coughing out huge rhymes / Nothing is related like I'm a pair of skewed lines / I stand up straight in the breeze / I'm one hundred eighty degrees / Well, y'all wanted me to talk about geometry / And I did -- now honor me!

No comments:

Post a Comment