Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Adventurous Additions

A handful of new dudes for ya, including some previously name-dropped ones.

Nick L ~ Local joke of my high school. I'm just kidding Nick -- you're cool, and SOAD was a really dynamic music band, and Breaking Dawn is a solid novel, and I'm currently dating the hottest girl in the school. Anyway, call Nick a clown and get a response. I'm dead serious!

Anthony C ~ Rockist, pseudo-hipster, and marketing executive, Ant will give you a good deal on his new lineup of guitars. Not a master conversationalist, look for him to be a behind-the-scenes, contractor guy.

Angelo L ~ The best friend of Mr. Dave C, he'll give us good electronica recommendations, dating advice, driving tips, and recipes. He's also a great dancer. Check him out.

Julian G ~ Honestly one of the coolest men out there. Terrific tennis player, singer, smiler, and, um, talker I guess. Look for awkward moments with Mr. Julian G and other folks.

Brandon P ~ My sole connection to evildoer Marina C, Brandon will rarely star in stories, but lead us to fellow estrellas whilst maintaining his integrity. Brandon's a solid kid.

Josie P ~ This Chicago-bread hipster is a fizzled reincarnation of Dirty Projectors frontwoman Amber Coffman. Although I only know -- ? -- her through the Internet, I really do love Josie. She's moving to New Jersey next month! Twee! Glee! Yippee!

Until next time, this is Reality saying, "Fiction, get a freaking life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment